Faizie Drops Another Soothing Track Needed Produced By Alpharecords



This song is about two great lovers. The chorus is clever and spicy. I captioned it “Needed, cause all they wanted, was how to be together, grow old together.
I got inspired through a movie I watched. Is was about A girl and street boy who both fall in love so good. One thing understand about songwriting is your energy comes from what you focus on. I’m a very aural person, as soon as I hear a lyric or phrase I like, I’m transported to a particular time or place, my taste varies. I seek inspiration in film, theatre, art, dance, music and more.
Follow me on👉 FB : @faizie D Revelation
IG : Faiziedrevelation _on twitter @d_faizie
Faizie – Needed [Download

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remember Slavery

THE CURRENT SITUATION OF FILTH IN GHANA

CONCERNED ROAD USERS TO THE UPPER EAST REGIONAL MINISTER