Mother's love


Mother's day is celebrated in the second week of the month of May.
Mother's Day Celebration is commemorated for women to appreciate their contribution to society.



 A mother is a woman trained in the arts of parenting and parenthood hence God designed them in a special way to care, support, show love and bring forth babies.


Mothers are epitome of love and a living sacrifice of God's compassion on mankind. I want to be around your miraculous shade because I can't find a word to describe the love and affection that you've given me. I feel like a Prince of Egypt each day when you lavish me with love that shines like pure gold.


From dawn to dusk your immense care and protection overwhelm me. I want the world to know that you're a symbol of peace, orderliness, strength and a priceless possession.
Mom I cannot repay you back but I want to harken unto your teachings like a chicken that runs under the protection of the mother's feathers .I cannot replace you and I love you the way you're. God bless you and all womanhood.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remember Slavery

THE CURRENT SITUATION OF FILTH IN GHANA

CONCERNED ROAD USERS TO THE UPPER EAST REGIONAL MINISTER